Link to article – http://www.lightreading.com/ethernet-ip/ethernet-services/leading-lights-2015-the-finalists/
Leading Lights 2015: The Finalists
Ray Le Maistre, Editor-in-chief
Here are the finalists in the Most Innovative NFV Product Strategy (Vendor) category.
- Affirmed Networks — Mobile Content Cloud solution
- Alianza Inc.– Hosted NFV VoIP Solution
- Ciena Corp. – Agility Matrix
- Cisco Systems Inc. — Cisco’s NFV product strategy/Evolved Services Platform (ESP)
- Cyan — Multi-vendor, Multi-domain Service Orchestration with Blue Planet
- EnterpriseWeb LLC — CloudNFV
- Hewlett-Packard (HP) — OpenNFV Program
- Intel Corp. — Intel Open Network Platform (Intel ONP)
- Juniper Networks – Innovation portfolio
- Nokia Networks — Nokia Radio Cloud
- Overture Networks — Ensemble Open Services Architecture (OSA)
- RAD Data Communications — Distributed-NFV (D-NFV) and the RAD D-NFV Alliance
- Wind River — Wind River Titanium Server product strategy
Leading Lights is back!
This year, the communications industry’s premier awards program, recognizing top companies and their executives for their outstanding achievements in next-generation communications technology, applications, and services, will feature 25 categories – plus the Leading Lights Hall of Fame. We love a good party and this year the Leading Lights Awards will be held on June 8th at Chicago’s stunning Field Museum, in advance of the second annual Big Telecom Event.